How to complain

If you have received a ruling from The Norwegian Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority which you wish to have reviewed, you may submit a complaint within three weeks. The complaint should indicate what change you want made to the ruling and include the reasons for your complaint. Send the complaint to The Norwegian Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority, which will decide whether to review the ruling or forward the case to the appeals body. The appeals body is The Compensation Board for Victims of Violent Crime. The Norwegian Civil Affairs Authority is the board's secretariat and receives and prepares all cases for complaint processing.